- 1 cup – Palak
- ½ cup – panner, whip cream and milk
- 1tsp- cinnamon + pepper+ cumin roasted powder
- 2 garlic pods chopped finely.
- ¼ cup onion and tomato paste.
- Boil the palak and make fine paste.
- Take a bowl , add palak paste, onion + tomato paste, roasted powder and chopped garlic . Cook t for 5 mins.
- Let the steam settle then pour the milk + cream and mix panner.
- Again cook it for 5 mins. Then remove it, serve hot with paratha.
Everyone would just lick their finger, all you do is prepare it hassle free in 15 mins maximum. A tip cut panner into cube shape and medium size. Prior eating you can add cream from top it gives a rich taste. Also if possible have this with a typical Punjabi lachedar paratha. Hope you all would like it , let me know your valuable feedback.